- WHAT’S IN THE PACKAGE: This Order Comes With 500KG SET OF Dumbbell. GYMLINE Dumbbells Are Sold In Pair Of Dumbbells. Dumbbell Has a 28 Mm Diameter Handle.
- SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION: Our GYMLINE Dumbbells Are Made From High Quality Steel And Durable Cast Iron. The Handles Are Steel And Chrome-coated, And The Weights Are Cast Iron Encased In Rubber. This Means You Will Have A Long-lasting Piece Of Fitness Equipment That Will Last Rep After Rep.
- ERFECT FOR ANY TRAINING PROGRAMS: Our Dumbbells Are An Impressively Versatile. Virtually Any Exercise That Is Done With A Barbell Can Be Done With Dumbbells – Plus, They Will Help You Work Out Muscular Imbalances! Not Only That, But Workouts Can Be Done Anywhere With A Dumbbell. Their Compact Design Allows You To Get A Workout In Spaces You Can’t Fit A Barbell Or Weight Machine!
- Shape Of Our Dumbbell Weights Not Only Looks Good, It Also Delivers Longevity! Our Dumbbells Are Designed To Be Dropped With Less Wear And Tear On The Bell Itself, And On Your Gym Flooring. Plus, The Flattened Hex Weights Allow The Dumbbells To Drop With Less Noise And Clanging To Make For A More Enjoyable Workout Experience!
- AFTER-SALES SERVICE: Do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail. It will be solved within 12 hours.
There is a basic, first situation when it’s not a good idea to do intensity prescriptions. That’s when the lifter is a newbie. And there are two really simple reasons for that. First is, that such powerlifters either don’t have 1RMs to base the on or the 1RMs they have are not correct. The latter reason occurs due to a mix of multiple factors. Such as limited technical ability, limited mobility, poor neurological efficiency, and the weak power of will. Secondly, new powerlifters usually progress very quickly to the next routines of the
There are millions of ways on how to compose good weightlifting workout programs. Some coaches stay true to few basic plans on such training. They simply tweak them to be fit for different skills and experience levels. But we are sticking to quite a different plan. We put our focus on intensity (actual weights) prescriptions for any specific powerlifter. I personally am sure there are times when both approaches are applicable, even within the same workout session…