- Substantial exercise variety Quick adjustability – variable resistance Mobility – mount the Endless Rope high to low and virtually anywhere Commercial grade – quality construction No rope fraying or gloves required!
- Specification: Weight: 6 kg. Material: The material of the rope is Polyurethane, the length is 4 meters, the rope is not round, the longer side is 2.5 cm, and the shorter side is 1.9 cm. Uses: muscle endurance, upper limb physical training. Applicable: personal home, outdoor, gym, fitness studio.
- Package Included: Endless Rope Trainer anchor loop stainless steel carabiner exercise poster online DVD instructions
- Mobile rope Trainer with adjustable resistance Blue rope marking allows you to count the rope Cycles
- Cutting-edge technology and premium high-tech materials Extreme training effects for strength, stamina and coordination Innovative design offers a flexible functional training
There is a basic, first situation when it’s not a good idea to do intensity prescriptions. That’s when the lifter is a newbie. And there are two really simple reasons for that. First is, that such powerlifters either don’t have 1RMs to base the on or the 1RMs they have are not correct. The latter reason occurs due to a mix of multiple factors. Such as limited technical ability, limited mobility, poor neurological efficiency, and the weak power of will. Secondly, new powerlifters usually progress very quickly to the next routines of the
There are millions of ways on how to compose good weightlifting workout programs. Some coaches stay true to few basic plans on such training. They simply tweak them to be fit for different skills and experience levels. But we are sticking to quite a different plan. We put our focus on intensity (actual weights) prescriptions for any specific powerlifter. I personally am sure there are times when both approaches are applicable, even within the same workout session…